Blockchain Life 2019- Singapore Hosts the Worldwide Crypto Forum
Blockchain Life 2019- On April 23-24 world blockchain and cryptocurrency industry meet at a 3rd global forum in Singapore. More than 5000 participants from 70 countries are going to visit the biggest international industry event.
Find out more information and get Early Bird tickets: http://blockchain-life.com/en/
Executives of leading blockchain companies, venture and crypto funds, traders, businessmen, private investors, promising startups, developers and miners – all gather in Singapore to discuss current trends and define industry’s development in the nearest future.
Forum’s prominent speakers will show all possible ways of earning money and creating projects in the crypto and blockchain industry. Among the speakers are:
Distinguished Speaker Line
- Sergei Khitrov (Founder of Listing.Help and Jets Capital),
- Xinxi Wang (director of Litecoin Foundation),
- Tim Draper (Top global venture capitalist),
- Vit Jedlička (president of Free Republic of Liberland),
- Nikolai Shkilev (Top ICO advisor),
- Anatolii Kaplan (founder of Forklog),
- Giacomo Arcaro (No. 1 European ICO growth hacker)
- and other renowned world experts.
Blockchain Life is held twice a year and brings international blockchain and crypto community together. The previous forum in Saint Petersburg (Russia) 2018 attracted more than 5000 attendees and became the largest European event in the industry.
The Asian edition of Blockchain Life is held in Singapore – a financial and technological hub of Asia and blockchain world’s capital. The famous hotel Marina Bay Sands located in Singapore’s heart welcomes 5000 participants from 70 countries around the globe.
Find out more and get your tickets right now: http://blockchain-life.com/en/