Certified Anti-Money Laundering Investigator course is offered by Regtech Times Academy. This course is specifically on Anti Money laundering and its investigation and hence the syllabus of CAMI is exhaustive. The aspirants will get an overview of AML investigation process. CAMI is a course build for anyone who is working in and aspiring to build a career into AML Compliance operations for financial institutions like banks, payment facilitators, trade houses, money service business etc. But first let’s understand who is CAMI Professional.
Who is a Certified Anti- Money Laundering Investigator-CAMI
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Investigator is a professional who is skilled in AML Investigation working for Banks, Financial Institutions, Trade houses, Payment Facilitators etc.
Live Virtual Training Sessions for CAMI
Mr. Vipul Tamhane would guide you on the Anti-Money Laundering investigation process. The training session is fully exhaustive. Altogether, it is 20+hours of exhaustive live training session. Post 1 month of live training session, the aspirants have to do the self study before the online examination. Revision lectures would also be conducted after the live training sessions are over. Hence, the trainer is also going to provide the aspirants with the study resources for exam preps.
Syllabus of Certified Anti-Money laundering Investigator
This course has a global recognition. CAMI syllabus is vast and dynamic. The Certified Anti-Money Laundering Investigator (CAMI) is the one of a kind destination for AML investigators to combat money laundering. Altogether there are 8 modules that covers all the aspects of anti-money laundering investigator process.
- Risk and Methods of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- International AML/CFT Standards
- Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing Compliance Programs
- Conducting and Responding to Investigations
- AML Investigator’s Operations program 1
- AML Investigator’s Operations program 2
- International procedures and operational collaborations
- MLRO Support
About- Mr. Vipul Tamhane- CAMS, CFE, MBA, LLM
Mr. Vipul Tamhane is a seasoned risk and compliance professional having 20 years of industry experience in Advisory, Technology project management, Financial as well as Non- Financial Risk Management space.
In his previous roles, Vipul has worked as a Compliance SME for Compliance Automation, Data Analysis and Big Data Projects for Project governance and delivery, Process Operational Risk Management with proven management capabilities to deliver superior results. Following are some of his Domain Expertise-
- Risk Management: Financial/Non-Financial Risk Management, Enterprise Operations, Infrastructure and Technology Risk Management, Financial Crime Risk, Credit and Market Risk
- Project Management: AML/KYC Policy review and advisory, AML program assessment, Compliance implementation, FIU Investigation enablement, Anti-Fraud Management, Monitoring system Automation,
- Anti-Money Laundering: Transaction Monitoring, Trade Surveillance, Business Controls, Suspicious Activities Monitoring, FIU Reporting; SARs/STRs/CTRs/NTRs/CWBTs, CDD/EDD, Watch List Filtering, False Positive Management Customer Screening on PEP/ CTF/ KYC, OCC Regulations, OFAC Sanctions,
- Risk Mitigation: Basel-II, Dodd-Frank, Federal Reserve, Risk Regulatory Reporting, Credit Risk, LGD, PD, EAD, Capital Adequacy Ratio, Financial Claims Scheme (FCS), Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds, SOX Compliance, Alert & Case Management.
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Investigator course offered by Regtech Times Academy. This program has a global recognition. These live training sessions are conducted by Mr. Vipul Tamhane. Therefore, he has expertise in financial fraud, AML/KYC policy review. He is working with experienced AML professionals.
His academic background is in Mathematics, International Business, International Commercial Law to bring a legal and commercial line of thinking to his analysis and advisory.
Certification in Anti Money Laundering Investigations
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Investigator program provide you the detailed overview of Anti-Money Laundering/ Counter-Terrorist Financing concepts as well as having in depth knowledge about the process. The aspirants would get a thorough understanding of the meaning of money laundering, different international AML/CFT standards that are used like Financial Action Task Force (FATF), The Basel Committee on Banking supervision etc, what is the role of AML investigator while doing the investigation process, AML Transaction Monitoring Overview, Sanction Screening, different stages of sanction screening application that are used.
Therefore, the course would also give you the knowledge of the responsibilities of the senior management, board of directors, how to create a culture of compliance. Thus, the financial institutions should get an understanding of how to hold on to the outsider or insider console. Hence, by doing this course the aspirants will get an in depth knowledge of the global mechanism like Wolfsberg, Egmont etc. Hence, the objective of this course is to provide extensive and vast expertise while doing the AML investigation process.
Visit the following link to register for the same-