Regtech literally means Regulatory Technologies. It is a term coined to underline the importance of the technology in complying with various regulations, though one of the common theme of Regtech companies is to address different aspects of the Anti Money Laundering Regulations in different countries.
Changing Landscape of anti money laundering certification
There is a sea change in the focus of compliance activities. The traditional KYC approach is on the verge of end. Risk Based approach to money laundering is a new key to aml compliance. This creates another opportunity for the regtech companies.
Regtech encompass spectrum of firms and includes the Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management, Identity Management and Control and Transaction Monitoring. Many Business schools and startup firms are looking at the Regtech as new career avenue. However, there are very few certifications which captures the change in dynamics in the KYC domain. One such AML certification is offered by Indiaforensic.
This program is helpful for the AML professionals to understand the high risk associated with the customers. It describes and defines the PEP. Additionally, goes into details of risk associated with real estate and gems and jewelry sectors.
Ideally, to get into the Regtech space no formal education is required, it is the space which identifies the pain points in the regulatory compliance in the banks, telecom and other closely regulated companies. However, it is necessary to understand the changing dynamics in money laundering domain.
Know Your Customer or KYC has become history and the Risk Based Approach to anti money laundering is the future.
Certified AML program on Risk Based approach is a part of larger certification program called CAME.
KYC AML certification course in India
Certification in Anti-Money Laundering is an endeavor to meet the growing demand of the skilled resources for the Regtech companies. It not only speaks about the regulations across the world but it elaborates the technology tools and solutions. This is one of the sought after certification program in the technology companies because of its swiftness in completion process.
Certified Anti Money Laundering Expert (CAME) is becoming a global certification. Though prevention of money laundering is an important element of the coyrse, it has added chapters on FATCA, FCPA, Dodd Frank in the same syllabus. One of their key selling points is the elaboration of the complicated concepts in visually simplified manner. Indiaforensic, This has become the menace in the age of the sanctions on various countries by the United States of America.
What do you learn in AML certification ?
- Different Anti Money Laundering Concepts.
- Money Laundering related case studies.
- How Risk Based AML helps expanding business.
- Understanding of Individual and institutional roles in Anti Money Laundering.
- Identifying linkage between Financial Institutions and AML measures and their inseparability.
- Be familiar with instruments that help focusing on the high-risk areas.
- Understanding the easy modality and benefits of applying Customer Due Diligence with the institutions.
- Dealing with customers in relation to Anti Money Laundering Regime.
- Understanding the matters of training to junior staffs to facing the customers.
- Measures applicable to face problems regarding AML or CFT in the course of day to day business.
- Recognize the matters and mechanisms of escalations.
- Supervisory modality and measures to compliance.
- Sanctions and their vicious impacts on individual, institution and the national for non-compliance.
- Developing AML or CFT policies and procedures for the institution.
- Values and benefits of AML or CFT measures.
Regtechtimes offers the Certified Anti Money Laundering Expert program for Regtech community. This partnership helps the audience of Regtechtimes to gain discounts of 20% on the registered prices (all costs included).
Use the coupon code REGTECHTIMES20 for availing the discount during the process of registration.