India’s banking regulator has proposed the introduction of Market Intelligence in the banking sector. Regulator feels that banks should have the dedicated Market Intelligence Units to gather information about the borrowers. Intelligence gathering is a slow process. It requires a huge infrastructure.
Software companies offer their technology in the software-as-service format for the customer convenience. Similarly, Riskpro Technology offers the market-intelligence-as-service. This saves clients from investing in costly resources. Intelligence gathering is a continuous process and the Riskpro works on various different parameters. And have variety of different sources of information. In order to provide quick solutions for the intelligence stakeholders, Riskpro has compiled a database of high risk Indian entities.
Riskpro is an independent financial research and regtech company. Additionally, it specializes in building the nexus between various individuals and businesses in India. Riskpro works with leading banks, PE/VC firms, consulting houses and corporates. It provides company reports with rich information on many of the companies in India in a very time-efficient manner.
Business networks pose many risks. Nexus builder algorithm developed by the team of professionals. It establishes the nexus between various businesses and adds X factor to the heightened risk entity reports. These reports are backed by the fundamental research in the domain of heightened risk entities for the last ten years.
This solution is designed and developed by the professionals having collective experience of 50 years in the domain of risk management. This solution aggregate the highly structured intelligent profiles of heightened risk individuals and businesses from India.
Features of Intelligence Reports
In order to provide the solutions to the Intelligence stakeholders Riskpro technology offers various different tools to understand the nexus between various heightened risk individuals and entities.
- Search Engines of Heightened Risk Entities
- Individual and Corporate Data Structures
- Compilation of Regulatory Actions such as the SEBI
- Alleged Money Laundering in addition to the financial defaulters under one single database
- Insights into the Enforcement Actions such as Enforcement Directorate Raids and CBI Arrests
- Extensive definition of the Politically Exposed Person. Additionally providing information on core circle business associates of the Politician and their relatives.
- Part of a comprehensive customer due diligence program